Monday 30 January 2017

Whispering Psalms V: Melodies (#PoeticWorship)

(This encounter occurred recently. Precisely on Sunday after we led worship with this song “Behold- Then sings my soul” By Hillsong. The words brought me into a new place on the father’s Love for me. So, here’s how I can describe it in writing. Kindly take time out to soak yourself in the words, read slowly and selah.)

In the midst of silence
Buried in a crowd
of awestruck like-minds 
You single me out 
Like time froze
To create this moment

It was our time
This time, a love time
Every time with you
A love time
Poured out my heart
In my own way
The atmosphere, really warm.

I reach for my pen 
But the letters won’t write
all I hear, songs
whispering melodies
Ancient tunes
With love lines
They reveal your heart
They reassure

Songs of deliverance
words to comfort
Just melodies
drifting as waves
from a distance
Songs my soul finds delight in
Melodies all over me.

Oh what mystery
I hear you
I hear it clearly
what Heaven sounds like
and the breathy voice of Love
like hues of rain
In red, yellow, white and blue.
Falling over me
it penetrates my flesh
to sound this echo in my soul
“For I have loved you
with an everlasting love
and I have drawn you
With loving kindness”...


No comments:

Post a Comment